Delicious and comfort, this Roasted Beetroot Pasta Salad should be a must during these chilly fall days.
This recipe was posted in October 2016. I have taken and uploaded new photos while the recipe and blog post itself remain unchanged.
But first I should apologize, my friends. One week has passed since I posted the recipe for this luscious ice cream. Let me keep this short today. But I think it would be fair to briefly mention what’s been happening recently.
- I had a short (just 5 days) vacation, and once again I had a trip to Nova Scotia to celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving with Andrey.
- While most food blogs are all about pumpkins and apples these days, I have not shared any apple or pumpkin recipe yet. Well, I have made only one apple thing so far which I’ll probably share in December haha.
- I am still having some blossoming edible flowers.
- I officially run out of figs! I believe a few food buddies (No names today!) just relieved :)
- I still have a number of decent food pictures which I took…in August!
Roasted Beetroot Pasta Salad
The pictures of this Roasted Beetroot Pasta Salad were among them. But you know what? I think beetroot is quite a fall veggie, right?
I am not going to talk much about this Roasted Beetroot Pasta Salad cause everything is simple and good here. Pasta, beets, arugula, feta, pine nuts, balsamic, and olive oil. Sounds good, right?
I tried the combo of pasta and roasted beets in 2013, and I quite loved it! It was a recipe of one Italian blogger, and the pasta was named “Pink Butterfliers”. How romantic, eh? That was farfalle pasta mixed with a rich delicious beetroot sauce. That’s not the combo which would love everyone, but I believe the beet fans will be happy to try it.
And it looks gorgeous too.
Have you ever tried the combo of pasta and beets?
Hi – I’m Ben, a blogger, recipe developer, and food photographer. I’m glad you’re here! I hope you will enjoy hundreds of delicious recipes and a pinch of havoc in the kitchen.