Craving for a caramel-flavoured dessert? Try these Dulce De Leche Madeleines – a twist on the French classic.
Hello, everyone! I hope you’ re doing well. So am I – thanks for asking! I will be extremely quick today as I am working on my post during my “lunchtime” – I know things are a bit vague and not so strict these days, but I still try to stick to my schedule. But please don’t ask if that works 100% – I will lie :)
So, there are a couple of things/thoughts I’d like to share with you.
- As I promised in my previous post, I am going to have LOTS of dulce de leche recipes these days. I hope you don’t mind! Thus, I am proudly presenting these delightful Dulce De Leche Madeleines;
- That’s my birthday next week, so I must make something more complicated (Like a layer cake) with LOTS of dulce de leche. Do you agree with me? If you have some recipes in your collection, please do share!;
- It’s snowing outside! Yup, it’s April, 28, and it’s snowing;
- Remember I promised to share some other good news, besides moving to a house? We’ve got a puppy! I am a cat person, so that’s more Andrey’s “project”, but I still must admit he’s super cute!
- And the best part is that that’snot all. However, you must wait a little bit longer – I will tell you more next week (Because it’s better to stretch some good news over the course of a few weeks, right? :)
Anyway, these Dulce De Leche Madeleines are amazing: they’re moderately sweet, with a deep caramel flavour, slightly crispier (from the caramelization) outside that other madeleine recipes, and they’re so addictive! Please go ahead and make some too!
Cheers for now.