This Butternut Squash Bacon Sage Naan Pizza is fabulously delicious and easy to make flatbread.
Hi, friends! I’ve been pampering you with some long stories, mostly about cats, coyotes, and skunks. Indeed, I’m not quite done with them. Please stay tuned.
However, today I’m going to keep it really short and simple. Still, I’m going to give you a little update on my life.
1. As you might know, my camera broke a couple weeks ago. I almost finished shooting this Butternut Squash Bacon Sage Naan Pizza, and I just wanted to take the very last few snaps when the camera decided to get broken. Well, I think it was very nice of it to let me finish my work, right?
2. As any other food blogger (I hope so), I haven’t been cooking for two weekends. Because what’s the point to cook if you don’t have the camera, correct? In fact, I kind of enjoyed the first weekend which involved neither cooking nor shooting. However, by the second weekend, I started being bored.
3. I was so bored that I made a Halloween hat for our Hat or Hair day at the office. I mean, imagine my level of desperation if I MADE THE HAT. Well, I just bought a hat at the dollar store and turned it into a fall arrangement. As I humbly introduced myself at the office, I represented the gorgeous Canadian autumn.
The question of a day: what is harder to glue – little but heavy pumpkins or pine cones? Neither! The hardest part was gluing…the dry leaves! Seriously, I handled the pumpkins with the second attempt, but those leaves didn’t want to get attached even with an extra strong glue (so I just used some pins for most of them).
Butternut Squash Bacon Sage Naan Pizza
4. Last Saturday I got my camera back! Since the weekend was rather rainy, I decided to be lazy and not go outside. However, I’m not sure if you can call me lazy because during that weekend I made a naan pizza (Another one, not this), 3 kinds of cookies, and truffles, and most importantly, I photographed everything except one kind of the cookies.
5. Don’t you worry, though! I didn’t eat all this stuff by myself. We had a bake sale at the office on Monday, so everything except the pizza was made for this event. Certainly, I sampled a few (Like 14-17 cookies and chocolates) cause you always need to check the quality of the food you’re selling, don’t you?
6. This bake sale (And some folks do recognize my signature recipes, especially cheese cookies) resulted in me having received an order for a huge box of savory cookies! Yay! Well, I’ve had a few orders in the past, but I haven’t done this for a long time.
7. This is happening TODAY. I won’t lie I’m tired as I left home at 5.15 a.m. and went back at 7.30 p.m. I even didn’t get a rest being afraid that I would fell asleep :) So, while the cookies sitting in the oven, I’m blogging.
So, that’s my quick #notveryquick update. I don’t have much strength to describe how awesome this Butternut Squash Bacon Sage Naan Pizza was. And you don’t need. Because the combo of butternut squash, bacon, sage, pine nuts, cheddar, and blue cheese should tell you everything.
And I certainly hope it also tells you that you should make this Butternut Squash Bacon Sage Naan Pizza ASAP!