Soft, moist, loaded with juicy apples and walnuts donuts topped with delicious maple glaze. What can you ask more for an easy seasonal treat? Try these Apple Maple Baked Donuts!
Hello, everyone. I hope you’re doing well. I wasn’t going to post any new recipe this week, but I figured I should not be lazy if I want to share all the planned fall recipes before the beginning of the Christmas season on this blog (Which I am going to start just in a month or so!) Well, I am not worried – if I don’t have enough time, I wouldn’t mind sharing my pumpkin recipes in January, too. Why not?
Anyway, long story short, I brought these Apple Maple Baked Donuts for you, and they’re splendid. Why?
- They’re moist (I know, that’s an unwelcomed world in the culinary world, but sometimes you cannot without it), thanks to oil and real apple chunks;
- There are some chopped walnuts for the texture and nutty flavour;
- There’s real maple syrup in the batter, and the flavour can be accentuated even stronger by adding some maple flavour;
- There’s a luscious maple glaze;
- You will need just 10 minutes to make the batter, 10 minutes to bake the donuts, a little time to cool them down, and then about 30 minutes to let the glaze set. There’s more waiting than actual action is involved.
The drawback of these Apple Maple Baked Donuts? Hmmm. Unknown!
Well, I would say, they are highly addictive. You probably won’t be able to stop until the last donut disappears. On the other hand, apples and walnuts are exceptionally healthy, so basically these donuts are healthy and well-balanced, right?
All right, I am going to wrap it up today. And you please don’t hesitate and bake some Apple Maple Baked Donuts. You won’t be disappointed.
Hi – I’m Ben, a blogger, recipe developer, and food photographer. I’m glad you’re here! I hope you will enjoy hundreds of delicious recipes and a pinch of havoc in the kitchen.