Easy to make, gooey, and so delicious, this Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Naan Pizza will satisfy your cravings for some quick flatbread pizza.
Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Naan Pizza
Hello, my friends. I hope you started a new week well. If it could have been better – well, there’s a quick and highly efficient way to fix it. A pizza! Why not this Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Naan Pizza?
I am going to keep it extremely short today. There is quite a list of things I need to do these days. Besides, there’s no any fascinating stories to tell you. Sorry about that. But I have a feeling you can forgive me for not being very talkative today. Certainly, this Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Naan Pizza might help in that.
What could be faster than a flatbread pizza? (We are not talking about frozen pizza. But who needs a frozen pizza when you can whip up a flatbread pizza in no time?) Technically, this Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Naan Pizza isn’t that quick as you need to prepare chicken first. However, let’s imagine you have some chicken leftovers (BBQ pulled chicken will be great here!), so in this case, you will need just less than 15 minutes to pull everything together. Sounds good?
I used sun-dried tomato pesto instead of tomato sauce, and it worked perfectly. Add some moist and tender chicken (I used chicken breasts, but you can be flexible), sprinkle with pine nuts, and lots of cheese. And voila – you’ve got a delicious meal! Talking about cheese, I used mozzarella and cheddar (which also resulted in this marble effect), and I also incorporated some of the cream cheese which makes pizza even more moist and delicious.
That’s indeed everything I wanted to say about this Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Naan Pizza. Now it’s your turn – try it!
- 2 naan flatbread (or other kind flatbread)
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 1/2 cup each grated mozzarella and cheddar
- fresh basil, to garnish
- 1 large (2 medium) skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp butter
- black pepper and salt, to taste
- Melt the butter in a pan and place the chicken breast. Cook about 3-4 minutes over high medium heat, turning once, until no longer pink and started to golden.
- Reduce heat (low medium), season, cover, and cook for about 7 minutes, turning once or twice, or until fully cooked. (Check with a wooden spatula - you should be able to easily cut meat). Off heat. Let it cool a bit then slice.
- Preheat oven to about 200 degrees C (400 degrees F).
- Arrange Naan flatbread onto a baking sheet. Spread the tomato pesto, then chicken, and pine nuts. Add the cream cheese on the chicken and then sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Bake for about 7-9 minutes or until the edges are crispy and browned and the cheese is melted.