Smoked Salmon Naan Pizza loaded with cream cheese, smoked mozzarella, and smoked cheddar is another elegant and tasty flatbread idea.
Hello, my friends! I hope the week has been treating you well so far. It’s been treating me well too; however, I’ve been having a couple of hectic days lately. Thus, I am not going to keep you reading for hours today.
Instead, we are going to enjoy this Smoked Salmon Naan Pizza.
But first, there are two things I should mention. Last week I shared a recipe for Smoked Cheese Salmon Naan Pizza. Please note they are not the same. I swear! While first pizza included fresh salmon, walnuts, and a lot of smoked cheese, this one includes smoked salmon, lots of smoked cheese, and no walnuts at all. Clearly, they are two completely different things, and I am such a creative dude. In my excuse, I made them on the same day, and the pictures demonstrate this.
Also, this Smoked Salmon Naan Pizza has been the 10th recipe in the Naan Pizza&Flatbread category. Considering that first recipe appeared less than a year ago, last September, that is impressive, isn’t it? Considering that I did not post ALL the flatbread pizzas we have had since that time, you might try to imagine the real numbers (But better don’t!)
You might be wondering how that was possible. Well, the enormous amount of strenuous work my friends. Fist, developing ideas and making pizza, then photographing and sampling, and finally, spending a significant amount of time in the gym to fight all that carbs and cheese. My life has not been easy since the day I made my first flatbread pizza. However, I am determined to continue because I should regularly provide you with some new ideas, right? Who is your hero? :)
All right, I’ve got to wrap this meeting up. There won’t be flatbread pizza for a while as this was the last unpublished material, and I am not planning anything like that for the time being. But who knows!
- 2 Naan flatbread
- 200 gr cold smoked salmon, torn into stripes
- 1-2 tbsp sweet (honey) mustard
- 1/2 cup plain (or with herbs or garlic) cream cheese
- 2/3 cup grated smoked mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated smoked cheddar
- Preheat oven to about 200 degrees C (400 degrees F).
- Divide and spread the cream cheese over the naan bread and then spread the mustard over the cream cheese.
- Arrange the salmon.Sprinkle with mozzarella and cheddar.
- Bake for about 7-9 minutes or until the edges are crispy and browned and the cheese is melted.
- You can garnish with fresh greens (such as spinach, arugula, or microgreens)