This Smoked Oyster Flatbread pizza with sun-dried tomatoes, prosciutto, cream cheese, and smoked cheddar is a delicious and quick way to enjoy a pizza. Perfect served with a simple green salad or some robust arugula on top.
Hello, my friends! How has your week started? My week has started perfectly because it was a day off on Monday in Canada. Sadly, the long weekend is over. The good news is that it’s only 4 days until Friday. I can deal with that.
We actually did enjoy the extended weekend. Even though it was forecast to be raining for most of the weekend, it wasn’t that bad, and we have had outside activities every day.
It’s been a little hectic time for me lately, but it should slow down this week. Thus, I need to apologize as I wasn’t able to check all your delicious recipes last week. I have a lot to catch up with!
I also thought this scrumptious Smoked Oyster Flatbread pizza with all the delicious ingredients is something you might be looking for :)
Cheers for now!
- 2 flatbreads (like Naan)
- 4-5 tbsp. cream cheese, either plain or with herbs and garlic
- 1 can (80-100 gr) smoked oysters, well-drained
- 3-4 tbsp.sun-dried tomatoes, well-drained and sliced
- 1-2 slices of prosciutto (30 gr), thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grated smoked cheddar
- arugula or other salad, to serve/garnish
- Preheat oven to about 200 degrees C (400 degrees F).
- Divide and spread the cream cheese over the bread.
- Arrange the drained oysters, tomatoes, prosciutto, and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for about 6-8 minutes or until the edges are crispy and browned and the cheese is melted.
- Serve with a simple green salad or sprinkled with arugula/spinach/other salad.