Smoky, gooey, and so delicious, this Smoked Cheese Salmon Naan Pizza is a perfect recipe for a spring or summer meal!
Smoked Cheese Salmon Naan Pizza
Well, well, hello! I hope you did enjoy the weekend, and your new week has been treating you well. I certainly hope you enjoyed some delicious food, too. If that didn’t happen, we are going to fix this right now, and this Smoked Cheese Salmon Naan Pizza will help us achieve it.
But don’t you worry, friends. That’s not going to be a long journey. I am going to keep this short this time, and I mean this. Afterall, it’s finally beautiful weather (Not in your case? Making this Smoked Cheese Salmon Naan Pizza is a must for you, then!), and we don’t want to spend a lot of time writing and then reading how delicious this pizza was.
Besides, you know this without me! Delicious flatbread, crunchy walnuts, sauteed onions, a touch of smoked paprika, freshly cooked salmon, and lots of smoked mozzarellas, and smoked cheddar. Not enough of cheese? There’s cream cheese too – it makes this pizza so hearthy and moist. All these things result in this irresistibly delicious and perfectly smoky Smoked Cheese Salmon Naan Pizza.
When no words needed.
- 2 Naan flatbread
- 1 medium red onion (2/3 cup sliced)
- 1 tbsp light olive oil
- 1 large skinless salmon filet (about 300 gr), cut into 2 cm pieces
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- a little pinch of smoked paprika
- pepper and salt, to taste
- 2/3 cup grated smoked mozzarella
- 1/2 cup plain (or with herbs or garlic) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated smoked cheddar
- Preheat oven to about 200 degrees C (400 degrees F).
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and cook the onions, until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the salmon and cook 1-2 minutes, just until no longer pink. Season with the salt, pepper, and smoked paprika. Off heat.
- Divide and spread the cream cheese over the naan bread.
- Place the salmon and onions. Sprinkle with walnuts, mozzarella, and cheddar.
- Bake for about 7-9 minutes or until the edges are crispy and browned and the cheese is melted.