This Mango Raspberry Coconut Salad with refreshing lime notes is a luscious salad that screams “summer on the plate!”
Hello, everyone. Now, we can officially say happy summer! While I am not a fan of extremely high temperatures and humidity (particularly, humidity), I love summer for all that beautiful produce it offers.
Let me complain for a second, please. While the temperature isn’t as high as it was the previous week, it’s humid and very hot in the house. Last weekend we cleared and cleared our basement, so we can use it as our escape room (aka gym and perhaps even a place for naps.) In fact, as I continue to work from home for another while, I am thinking to move my desktop here. Daisy loves this place too – we play seek and hide in here! (She attacks my feet when finds me.)
Anyways, let’s back to the blog. If you open the first page of the blog, you would notice the pattern. Crostini. Salad. Crostini. Exactly in this order. You see I have no choice but to publish this Mango Raspberry Coconut Salad recipe next. I promise you I will break this pattern one day as I also have pasta and dip ideas to share with you.
This Mango Raspberry Coconut Salad is ridiculously easy (Like most my salad ideas!) and utterly delicious. Succulent mangoes, sweet and tart raspberries, nutty coconut chips, and a refreshing drizzle of lime juice. Summer on your plate! I hope you join me by making this yumilicious Mango Raspberry Coconut Salad.
Cheers for now!
- about 3 cups of salad greens of your choice (spinach, arugula, spring mix, etc.)
- 2 large or 3 medium mangoes, peeled, stoned, and cubed (sliced)
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup of fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup coconut chips, lightly toasted
- juice of 1/2 lime
- Optionally: cheese (parmesan, feta, brie)
- Simply combine in a large bowl the greens, mango, and raspberries. Drizzle with the lime juice and mix. Divide between plates and garnish with the coconut chips. Optionally, you can add some cheese of your choice.