This Grape Blue Cheese Brie Naan Pizza is a delicious and elegant kind of pizza which will be ready in less than 30 minutes.
Hi, friends! Haven’t you lost me? I know, I’ve been able to manage only one recipe per week lately. That’s okay, though. I’m positive I’ll be back to my normal schedule next week.
In a meanwhile, let me say one of my favorite phrases. It’s going to be a short post this time.
No kidding. I know. Somehow most of my “very short” posts turn to be the longest ones. But today this is happening.
Grape Blue Cheese Brie Naan Pizza
No nonsense. No hilarious stories. No coyotes being involved. No distractions. Only you, me, and this scrumptious Grape Blue Cheese Brie Naan Pizza with caramelized onions. Mmm, sounds amazing, isn’t it? It looks not bad too.
As you probably noticed, I’ve been having a Naan Pizza kick lately. However, if you ask, that would be so hard to choose the most delicious one I’ve tried so far. Would it be this one? Or perhaps this seasonal Butternut Squash Pizza. Hard to say. Perhaps, I haven’t made the most delicious naan pizza yet.
There’s one certain thing, though. This Grape Blue Cheese Brie Naan Pizza with lots of caramelized onions is a truly yummylicious flatbread.
- 2 naan breads
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 medium/large red onion, sliced (2/3 cup sliced)
- 1,5-2 tbsp. balsamic
- 1 tbsp. honey
- pepper, to taste
- 4-5 tbsp. cream cheese
- 1 cup grapes, preferably similar to concord (If grapes are large, you can cut them in half)
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 70-100 gr. brie, torn into small pieces.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- In a meanwhile, melt the butter with olive oil in a small pan. Add the onions and cook over low medium heat for about 5-7 minutes, until soft and translucent.
- Stir in the balsamic and honey and season with pepper. Cook, occasionally stirring, about 3-5 minutes until caramelized and thickened. Off heat.
- Spread the cream cheese over the naan bread and scatter over the onions. Place the grapes and finish with the blue cheese and brie.
- Bake for about 7-9 minutes or until the edges are slightly brown and the cheese has melted.