This Chocolate Kahlua Peppermint Fudge is a delicious festive dessert which is easy to make!
But wait. WHAT? Is it just one week until Christmas? I am speechless, my friends. I have not done so many things. I have not baked so many cookies. I have not tried all Christmas flavors yet.
Talking about the flavors, I have already posted the ideas combined the gingerbread and eggnog flavors. Now it’s the time for some peppermint deliciousness. Chocolate Kahlua Peppermint Fudge makes the perfect seasonal treat.
Besides all these Christmas treats, there’s another thing which is associated with December. Christmas songs!
Are you sick and tired of listening to them?
I’m not. However, I was done listening to the local Christmas FM station after just a week as they play many of the songs I don’t like. So, I’ve been listening to my player instead.
Indeed, I have a very limited list of songs I like. There might be 12-15 songs maximum. I don’t mind listening to the different versions of the same song, though.
Chocolate Kahlua Peppermint Fudge
For example, I have “I’ll be Home for Christmas” performed by Michael Buble, Barbra Streisand, Whitney Houston, Bette Midler, Diana Krall, and Josh Groban (Best performance, in my book).
You can find “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” in my playlist performed by Josh Groban, Michael Buble, Sam Smith, and Barbra Streisand (Best version).
The most popular seems to be “The Christmas Song” (Chestnuts Roasting…) performed by 8 different singers (Most of them mentioned above), with the Celine Dion’s version being the best.
And please don’t hate me, but I do prefer Michael Buble’s version of “All I Want For Christmas is You” over the Mariah Carey’s one.
Also, I don’t mind making fudge over and over again (Possibly, listening to Christmas music). I already shared Gingerbread Fudge and Eggnog Fudge. Isn’t it the time for some boozy version? Here we go! I’ve got this Chocolate Kahlua Peppermint Fudge. It’s super rich, delicious, and with a pronounced peppermint and coffee liquor flavors. Perfect for your Christmas table.
So I’m hoping you’re enjoying some lovely Christmas carols, and I hope you’ll try this Chocolate Kahlua Peppermint Fudge. Who knows, maybe it’ll be another Christmas classic one day!
What’s your favorite Christmas song/performance?
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, divided
- 1 can (300 gr.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup Kahlua
- 250 gr. dark chocolate (about 70%), broken
- 150 gr. milk or semi-sweet chocolate, broken
- few drops of peppermint extract, optional
- 1/3 cup crashed candy cane
- Line a 9 inch square pan with foil and spray with cooking oil/spray.
- Grease the heavy bottom pan with 1 tbsp. of butter.
- Place the milk and let simmer, over low medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the chocolate and Kahlua. Simmer for a few minutes until melted.
- Off heat. Add the remaining butter and peppermint extract, if using. Let stand 1 minute then mix the mixture once again.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared pan. Level out. Sprinkle with the crushed candy cane.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes then place to the refrigerate for about 3 hours or until set.