With this luscious boozy Chocolate Cherry Irish Cream Milkshake, any sweltering summer day will be much more pleasant!
As always on Sundays, I’m going to keep it short.
First of all, it’s Sunday, and even though I do love blogging, perhaps not that much to spend a lot of time on a weekend. Besides, it’s around 4 p.m. now so basically, the weekend is over. Wait! I disagree! I am so ready for a new weekend :) Look forward to another weekend because it’s a long one, with a short Friday. Yeeyyy!
Secondly, it’s again super hot and humid in Toronto which is affecting my cognitive abilities.
Also, I don’t like these pictures (Honestly, I was thinking to delete them at all). The only one thing that stopped me from having done this, that this Chocolate Cherry Irish Cream Milkshake is super delicious. That would be a crime to leave you without this crazy deliciousness.
Lastly, I hope you don’t have time for a long text because you’ll run to the kitchen to make this shake as soon as you’ve seen the name.
There are few solid reasons to love this Chocolate Cherry Irish Cream Milkshake.
- Chocolate and cherries make a fantastically decadent flavor.
- Lots of chocolate ice cream results in a thick and awesome shake.
- Irish cream works amazingly with both chocolate and cherries.
- Well, Irish cream makes everything better
- Common folks, this is a boozy milk shake, for God’s
The only one thing I’d like to mention, that you don’t need to take fresh cherries. The frozen ones will work as well here. And you don’t really need to thaw them – drop them frozen straight from the bag.
Enjoy my friends!
- 2,5-3 cups chocolate ice cream (I always take a light version for a milkshake, like a yogurt ice cream which is lower in fats and calories)
- 2 cups pitted cherries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup irish cream or more, to taste
- 1/2 cup milk
- Just place all the ingredients in the blender and blend up well, until smooth, thick, and foamy. Adjust the taste and thickness by adding more ice cream, Irish cream or milk.